Thursday, November 30, 2006

Feliz Cumpleanos a Charity!

Today is very important day: it's the birthday of one of my best friends , Charity Elizabeth Romano. Since I am not at home to celebrate with her, I wanted to send her a little birthday shout-out from Buenos Aires, and let everyone else know why she is so cool!



She is beautiful outside and within - actually, I think that we will all agree that she is HOT! (And still single, guys!)




She is adventurous, brave, and is always willing to try new things!


She is an amazing cook, and can whip up anything from practically nothing.
She is goofy, crazy, outgoing, loves to have fun, and is a blast to be around!

She is athletic, outdoorsy, energetic, and loves to be outside enjoying God's creation.


She knows how to get down and shake her groove thang! Looks like we didn't impress Rich that much, though!



She is super artistic and creative. Check out an example of her artistic side - she took this sunrise photo in Panama.



She is an adoring, loving, and supportive sister and daughter.


Last, but certainly not least, she has been an amazing friend and sister in Christ, and a blessing to have as a roommate. Charity is always there to laugh with, cry with, and pray with, and is an indescribable encouragement, support, teacher, and buddy to all of her friends.

Happy birthday, Charity! I hope you are having a birthday that is every bit as special and incredible as you are. I miss you tons, and I am so thankful for your friendship!

5 Comments:

At November 30, 2006 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a cute and true collage! I am blessed to know you both. -Lori

 
At November 30, 2006 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can attest to the fact that all of the wonderful things said about Charity are TRUE. She is the most awesome daughter on the PLANET!

Now, there are only two of us who can make such a bold statement. Guess who I am??

 
At December 01, 2006 9:24 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

WHoo hoo, Happy Birthday Charity! April, I loved looking at your blog- Agentina looks amazing and I reading your thoughts.
LISA
PS I hate wrinkled sheets too- I cant sleep when they are wrinkled.

 
At December 01, 2006 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures!
Happy Birthday Charity!

 
At December 01, 2006 9:59 PM, Blogger aprilmae said...

Lori - I am blessed to know you too!
Lisa - I am so glad to hear you say that! I get so much flak for that pet peeve, but I just can't sleep unless they are nice and smooth! PS I am glad you enjoyed the blog.
Anonymous - must be either mama or papa romano, but I have a hunch it is Eileen. Are you guys excited to come stay in the bigger, better Shell Shack? We are so excited for our Orange County weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home