Friday, November 17, 2006

Charity, this post's for you!

One of the readers of this blog has been requesting pictures of me dancing tango. Since there are no pictures of me dancing tango and there are unlikely to be any pictures of me dancig tango, I thought I would post pictures of real tango dancers, which is actually a lot more fun than seeing me dance tango, plus pics of all the other dance styles I have seen here in Argentina. And while we are on the topic of tango, it came to my attention that said reader has been telling people that I have been learning tango, and that when I come home we will all go tango dancing and I can teach people. For the record, I have had a total of 1.5 tango lessons, and it is unlikely that in the four weeks remaining I will not master the tango. So please people, do not expect any crazy moves. I am happy to stick to line dancing. And to said reader - I miss you! Let's go take tango lessons together when I get home! Countdown to Operation Shell Shackers Reunited: 29 days!

break dancing at a percussion band concert

Scottish dancers at a Anglican church event.

Greek dancing at a Greek Restaurant. We got to throw plates on the floor!

1 Comments:

At November 19, 2006 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats the deal about the plates?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home